Friends and Relatives will come to your house during summer for vacation. Talking with each other is so enjoyable. Why not offer them a very easy summer pizza? Here’s the procedure on how to cook an easy summer pizza:
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 packet active yeast
- 2 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Additional toppings of choice
- Preheat oven to 450°F / 230°C.
- In a large bowl, combine 1 cup warm water, 2 tsp sugar, and 1 packet active yeast. Stir and then let sit for 10 minutes to allow yeast to activate.
- Add 2 1/2 cups bread flour, 1 tsp salt, and 1 Tbsp. olive oil.
- Mix until it forms one even ball of dough.
- Cut dough into as many pieces as desired and flatten into pizza crust shape.
- Top with desired toppings and bake at 450°F / 230°C for 10-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Enjoy your summer!