The ultimate slimmer’s soup. Ready in 15 minutes. Serves 1.
- 1/2 tbsp white miso paste
- 1 tsp. Thai fish sauce
- 1 red chili, deseeded and finely chopped
- 40g fine green beans
- 80g raw king prawns
- 1 carrot, cut into fine strips
- 30g edamame beans
- good squeeze lime juice
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced
- large handful coriander leaves, finely chopped
- Add 250ml boiling water to a medium saucepan, stir in the miso, fish sauce and chili, and bring to a simmer.
- Add the green beans. After a minute, add the prawns and cook for 1 minute, then add the carrot and edamame beans. Cook for 2 more minutes until the prawns are cooked.
- Remove from the heat, and stir in the lime juice, spring onion and coriander leaves.